Electric blinds with a tubular motor (ERF1040-13) with built-in receiver, including wall and ceiling brackets.
• By the rotation of the horizontal imitation wood slats with 5 cm width the interior lighting conditions can be adjusted simple and fast. Venetian blinds offer a perfect glare and sun protection, while maintaining a good visibility from the inside to the outside. A full 90° rotation of the slats gives a full glare protection and also a high light protection.
• Venetian blinds are ideally suited as room divisors and for room decoration. In connection with a rechargeable DC tubular motor (ERSDC1040-10), installation in almost any place of the room becomes possible. If a mains connection is available, we recommend our AC tubular motor ERF1040-13.
• The control of the blinds occurs at the touch of a button of the emitter or via APP, therefore no unpleasant chain drive is needed.
• Easy mounting of the housing on walls and ceilings in a few minutes.
Function and assembly:
Thanks to strong rechargeable DC or AC tubular motors with built-in receivers also heavy Venetian blinds can be operated by emitters. Several blinds can be controlled with an emitter, single or group functions are available as well as the use of timer functions (dependant on the emitter). All individual functions can be implemented with your smartphone or tablet and the free heicko e-Smart Home APP for Android and IOS as well as the heicko Gateway (item no. eSH-RMP – tubular motor driver heicko-G1)
The unpleasant chain drives of conventional blinds as well as the strangulation danger for playing children do no longer exist due to automation.
Wall and ceiling assembly:
The housing is mounted onto the wall or ceiling by brackets.
In the standard version the tubular motor ERF1040-13 is premounted in the shaft of the blind. The rotation direction of the motor is controlled through the emitter, up to 3 limits can be set.
• 1x Venetian blind, housing in the same colour as the slats
• 1x 1-channel hand-held emitter
• 1x Preassembled tubular motor (Item no.: ERF1040-13)
• 2x Wall and ceiling brackets (from 1,8 m length, 3 pieces)
• Instructions for the installation of the blind, operation manual for the tubular motor with built-in receiver
• Various heicko emitters: HR120026A, HR120028A, HR120029A, HR120030A, HR120032WA, HR120038A
• Cover blind in the colour of the slats for ceiling assembly
• Solar panel (for ERSDC1040-05 or charger HR1200LA-16.8)
* Please note:
a. The indicated measures refer to the overall width of the blind. The slats are approx. 0.5 cm smaller (See p.22)
b. Maximum size 240 x 300 cm